|Platform Size||1.83m x 0.76m|
Knuckle booms are also referred to as an articulated boom lift or a cherry picker. These lifts feature an aerial work platform off an extended bendable boom with a joint or knuckle. This is what separates the knuckle boom from other elevated work platforms. With an up and over reach and heights ranging from 30’ to 60’ these machines are ideal for your high but difficult access needs. Looking for knuckle booms for hire in your local area? Call Melbourne Scissor Lift Hire today on (03) 9580 1600.
The Genie® Z®-45/25J DC electric articulating boom lift offer quiet, emission-free operation. With this Genie electric boom lift, operators can easily work close to buildings or around obstacles, and access overhead work from aisles and other congested areas.
• Zero tailswing and tight turning radius for easy manoeuvring in confined jobsites
• 30% gradeability and 4.8 km/h (3 mph) travel speed for excellent drive performance
• 1.52 m (5 ft) articulating jib with a 135° vertical rotation to accurately position workers
• 160° hydraulic platform rotation and self-levelling platform for easy operation
• Large 1.83 m (6 ft) all-steel platform lifts up to 227 kg (500 lb)
- Booms can be customized with options to fit individual job need
- Narrow models available – ideal for tightest, most confined work areas
- Great for tight spaces
- Quick and flexible positioning
- Rough terrain models available
- Superior reach and positioning
- Exceptional manoeuvreability
- Diesel engine options
- Precise platform positioning
- Work areas with rugged terrain, like rough outdoor surfaces
- Confined working spaces, that need booms to reach over large objects. In addition, their compact bases can fit easily into restricted areas, for example, between shelves.
- Retail environments, factories or warehouses. Electric models are available with non marking tyres that don’t damage the floor or emit pollutants.
- Any job where access is required above objects
- Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications
- Work areas close to buildings or around obstacles and access overhead work from aisles or other congested areas
- Great for sensitive grass or paved surfaces and flooring such as airports, shopping centres, theatres, etc.
Safety & Instructions
Safety & Instructions
- You do not require any form of certification to operate this machine
- Prior to operating this machine, the operators manual must be read
- Each customer must complete an entry in the logbook when operating the machine
- A Basic Damage Waiver is included in the hire rates
- Please ensure there is a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork for all deliveries and pickups
- We have dedicated transportation trucks that can carry machines with up to 21 Tonne Capacity
- We also employ full time drivers to deliver your machinery
- Delivery is between 6:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Delivery out of business hours on a case by case basis
For more information visit our Transport page